Darzin Implementation and Training Process
HELPING YOU MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR DARZIN LICENSE
YOU’RE NOT JUST BUYING SOFTWARE
The Darzin training program guides you through the initial set-up and use of Darzin. Making sure you structure the database filters to support your process and especially your reporting and evaluation needs is critical. Training backed by our excellent support services means that we are with you every step of the way.
Our training includes:
- Strategy: Help you design data structure & filters to support reporting & evaluation needs, and your engagement program
- Hands-on training: for users & Administrators
- Trainers have expertise & experience in stakeholder engagement – so we can help you design the best structure to support your engagement program and reporting and evaluation needs.
- Train-the-trainer style of resources.
ONBOARDING NEW USERS
We deliver onboarding implementation services in-person at your office or on-line.
Onboarding packages include:
- Project management plan
- Configuration workshop
- Training sessions for Administrators and Users
- Draft protocols document
- Data mapping session and plan (to provide guidance on how existing data should be mapped to the new settings in Darzin)
- Follow-up Q&A style web training session to be held approximately 2-3 weeks after the ‘go live’ date.