The Darzin Roadmap
We update Darzin (and our new product Simply Stakeholders) on average once a month. Suggestions from clients for new features and improvements drive most of our work, as well as some research projects and our own wish list for the product. We practice what we preach about stakeholder engagement – we welcome feedback from our clients and act on it! Below are some highlights of major releases and a few plans for the future. This page is updated regularly so do stop by and check it out again, or get in touch with us directly using the form on the right.
Coming Soon to 2021
- Drill-down Dashboard Charts
- New Dashboard and Smart Reports
- Event Management
- Better Task and Workflow Management
Latest Release – March
Introducing templates in group mail and invitation buttons
Three new stakeholder mapping criteria being Position, Criticality, and Effort.
Track a full history of stakeholder mapping fields as they change
‘Position and Criticality’ dashboard widget
- Access the level of risk that your team has with each stakeholder and how critical it is to engage them for the success of the overall project.
Drilled Down Stakeholder Mapping Engagement Values
- View all your stakeholders who you have and haven’t engaged with based on their stakeholder mapping value. You can now see a list of stakeholders you haven’t engaged with recently in high influence mapping value