Human Rights, Risks & Obligations- A Guide for Businesses
Human rights obligations are without exception always a critical point of discussion for any industry. Businesses in emerging markets confront the rising expectations to mitigate and address human rights risks and impact through regulations and ethic requirements. Today, it is not enough to claim that a business is ethical, the business must show it in practice too as consequences are dire.
In this eBook we address:
- Legal and ethical regulations on human rights expectations on businesses
- Impact of COVID-19 in highlighting mass violation of human rights by employers
- Social and legal implications and risks of undermining human rights on businesses
- How businesses can successfully engage and participate in addressing human rights
- Case studies of good business practices