Training that goes beyond “how-to-use” our software
Our training program goes beyond the “how to” use the software; it is hands-on and tailored to your needs. It includes designing the structure and filters for your data, with a particular focus on reporting and evaluation.
The course covers the following topics:
- Project design – how to set up your stakeholder engagement project to get the most out of Darzin
- Selecting the appropriate filters to use for your project or organisation based on your reporting & evaluation needs
- Designing categories for your filters and custom fields
- Strategies for ensuring consistent data recording across your organisation
- Analysis and reporting
- For administrators – data maintenance, data import, settings that are only available to administrators, managing users, etc.
Our trainers are experts in the stakeholder engagement field, particularly in relation to evaluation, consultation data management, and engagement process design. Most of our team has worked in the stakeholder engagement field at senior levels, leading projects and teams, training people, writing government guidelines and more.